Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First strides of training

Today's Food:

Yummy! 1 egg, slice of wheat toast, sauteed potatoes with peppers.




Lunch at the food court. 6" Roasted Chicken on wheat with provolone, lettuce, and green peppers.




Crunchy Corn Bran cereal, 1/2 apple, and some grapes.




Barilla whole wheat linguini, sauce, applesauce, spring mix salad with carrots and spritzer.




Grape Nuts, raisins, and pretzel sticks.



Today's Workout: 

Tuesday's plan was 4 miles easy (9:58) with 4 strides. I set off in the dark again and tried to keep my pace slower than I did last time. It's hard to control when you can't see your GPS so I did turn on the backlight a few times to be sure.  My splits were 10:01, 9:22, 9:22, and 9:41 so I'll call it a success.

In the evening, I did my knee PT and stretching routine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment