Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday's Musings

I was on vacation all last week. I still took pics (trust me, there are some gorgeous ones of me shoving a S'mores into my mouth and also a few of some Lucky Charms cereal bars) but I don't have time to post them all. I'll just start fresh today...

Today's Food:

3 scrambled egg whites, 1 slice of provolone, organic ketchup, 1/2 banana, grapes, 1 whole wheat sandwich thin
Spring Mix salad with 3 oz grilled chicken, carrots, and fat free ranch.
1/2 bowl of Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal, 1/2 orange, grapes.
3 oz grilled chicken, rice, broccoli
Yummy homemade banana bread


Today's Workout:

Finally got some strength training in! Seriously, it felt so nice to use my muscles for something other than running. I wore my "Cupcake Chasers" shirt to the gym this morning and it made me smile. I also walked the kids back and forth from our neighborhood park. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment