Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the mend

Today's Food:
Breakfast was potatoes with red and green peppers, 1 egg, and 1 slice of wheat toast.
Lunch was leftover homemade pizza with a salad and applesauce.
Afternoon snack was 1/2 orange, 1/2 banana, and some grapes.
Dinner was chicken tenderloins over a Hanover frozen side dish and applesauce.
Pre run snack was a Quaker low fat Granola bar.
(Note: I am currently having a bowl of Crunchy Corn Bran cereal as I type this blog...)

Today's Workout:

I met up with 2 friends, B and C, to run the Martha's Run course. It's a challenging 10K course in Mt. Lebanon. Another friend met up with us partway through. It was an enjoyable run but at the very end, my right knee felt a little tight. I'll make sure to hit the foam roller hard tomorrow.

Splits were 10:21, 9:59, 9:50, 10:19, 10:25, and 9:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment