Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hills on Hump Day

Today's Food:

3 scrambled egg whites with green and red peppers, 1 slice of toast, 1/2 banana, grapes
2 slices of homemade wheat pizza, salad with carrots and spritzer.
Back to Nature wheat crackers, Cheddar Babybel cheese, grapes
Whole wheat rotini with sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, sauteed veggies (red and green peppers, carrots, broccoli, and tomatoes), and applesauce
Killed my chocolate craving with half of a Hershey's Special Dark bar (forced hubby to eat the other half...LOL!)
1/2 banana with peanut butter, bowl of dry Crunchy Corn Bran cereal


Today's Workout:

My legs were totally fatigued this morning from yesterday's mileage so luckily I wasn't planning to run until evening today. I met up with Bernadette and Carolyn for 6 miles of hills. They really kept me going today - I am so lucky to have such awesome running partners:)

Splits today were 10:36, 9:32, 10:12, 10:35, 10:39, and 9:52.

No comments:

Post a Comment