Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Insatiable Hunger Day

Today's Food:
Breakfast was 1 egg, 1 slice of toast and some grapes.
At playgroup, I had some Back to Nature wheat crackers, a cheddar babybel cheese, and some more grapes.
Lunch was a mixed green salad with 1 hard boiled egg white, 1/2 of a chicken breast, carrots, and fat free ranch dressing.
More lunch: Stacy's Pita Chips and Nature's Basket organic pineapple salsa.

I was STARVING today. Had a slice of peanut butter toast and some kettle corn for an afternoon snack.
Dinner was the other half of the chicken breast over sauteed vegetables (green/red peppers, carrots, and crushed diced tomatoes) and 1 slice of Smartwheat bread.


Dessert was two, yes TWO ice cream cones (Kemp's low fat frozen yogurt)


Today's Workout:

I got up to my alarm this morning and went out for a run. It was still dark when I left so I couldn't check my GPS to keep my pace down without hitting buttons and whatnot. My plan calls for most runs to be at a 10:04 pace. Instead of worrying about it, I just ran how I felt.

It was a gorgeous morning and I got to see the sunrise, which was incredible.  My plan called for 5 miles but even starting out, I knew I wouldn't have time for it so I settled on doing 4 miles.  My splits were 9:45, 9:07, 9:10, and 9:21 and I tackled some massive hills so I feel really good about it. When I got home, I did some stretching and foam rolling before my shower.  Felt amazing.

Hubby and I took the kids to the park before dinner and walked 1.5 miles while they played. 



No comments:

Post a Comment