Friday, July 22, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Today's Food:

Breakfast was a 4 egg white omelet with a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella and green/red peppers, 1 slice of whole wheat toast, grapes, 1/2 banana
Lunch was eaten at the Splash Park today. I had turkey and greens on a whole wheat sandwich thin, some Back to Nature wheat crackers, a cheddar Babybel cheese, and 1/2 banana.
Afternoon Snack was a small box of Kix cereal, grapes, and 1/2 orange
Dinner was at the kid's VBS end of the week dinner. The choices weren't good but considering the circumstances, I think I did ok. I had a hot dog on a bun (white!!! Can you believe it?!?!?), a handful of chips, peach mango salsa, some fruit, and a deviled egg. 

Note: I am CRAVING some veggies now so tomorrow, I will make up for my lack of them today...

Today's Workout:





That's right. Zip, Nada, Nothing.... YAY FOR A REST DAY!

Just 2 more sleeps until I get my first cupcake.... Any suggestions for where I should start? 

No comments:

Post a Comment