Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lovin' some early morning yoga

Today's Food:

Breakfast was 2 slices of toast with Nature's Basket organic peanut butter, a small bowl of Special K with extra protein cereal and a handful of grapes.
Morning snack of an apple.
Lunch was one of my favorites! Mixed greens with carrots, 1 cheddar babybel cheese, a hardboiled egg white, and some deli turkey. Used Italian spritzer on it.
Afternoon Snack was water crackers, pineapple salsa, and grapes.
I went out with friends for dinner. I had a side salad with light ranch dressing and then this fabulous BBQ chicken and red onion flatbread pizza. YUM!!!!!



Today's Workout:






I got up at the crack of dawn in order to get in a 90 minute Yoga DVD before the kids woke up. I've done the P90X program in the past and now I just like to mix them in for some variety. Yoga X is a great workout. The first half is vinyasa after vinyasa after vinyasa, and the second half is mostly balance poses. Good for the mind, body, and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment