Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a little carb loading for Saturday's long run...

Today's Food:

Have I mentioned how much I love breakfast?! One egg, one slice of wheat toast, red potatoes sauteed in EVOO with red and green peppers and a side of grapes. YUM!
Had some pizza leftover from last night so I had that and some fruit (1/2 banana and grapes) on the side.
I knew we'd be eating late so I had a Sandwich thin with peanut butter at about 2:30pm.

We went to Eat n Park for dinner. I chose the Rosemary Chicken with garden rice and a side salad with dressing on the side. My 3 year old ate all my croutons and I didn't eat the mushrooms. 

Today's Workout:

Boring workout today because I did it at the gym. 5 miles at about a 9 minute pace. Felt good, and it was nice to be able to "space out" a bit. I really needed that stress relief for sure after yesterday's craziness. Tomorrow = long run which = CUPCAKE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment